Babes-Bolyai University, represented by the Office for Management and Technological & Cognitive Transfer (OMTTC), is participating in the pilot phase of the Research Valorization Program (RVP), part of the “Supporting Innovation in Romanian Catching-up Regions Technical Assistance” project, implemented in our Region by the World Bank (WB) and the Regional Development Agency for the North-West Region (ADR NV).
The calendar proposed by the WB for the RVP pilot is the following:
- Step 1. On February 26 – the University/OMTTC launches the internal application process for research teams
- Step 2. February 26 to March 8 – OMTTC supports the research teams in the submission of applications
- Step 3. March 8 – Deadline for the submission of applications
- Step 4. March 8 to March 12 – OMTTC completes the pre-screening process and submits the vetted applications to the WB colleagues
- Step 5. March 19 – WB International Experts complete the selection of the participants to the March 25-29 I-Corps workshop
- Step 6. March 22 – Announcement for the selected application for workshop
- Step 7. March 25 to March 29 – WB International experts lead workshop sessions in the Region
- Step 8. As a result of the workshop, the WB experts will identify the projects which will require future support
The Application Form must be filled by the research teams and submitted to Office for Management and Technological & Cognitive Transfer by March 8th, 2019.
For other details and additional information please do not hesitate to contact the Office for Management and Technological & Cognitive Transfer (OMTTC)
Contact person: Gabriela Crișan – Office for Management and Technological & Cognitive Transfer (OMTTC)
phone: 0246 405300 ext 5253 or 5980